OFFICE MANAGER / EXPEDITOR
Robin Colton Studio offers concierge service to its clientele and is seeking an exceptional, organized, forward thinking, detail-oriented Office Manager / Expeditor who works well independently and within teams. The Office Manager / Expeditor will be ready to fully support the Studio’s operations and staff. Ideal Candidate will be extremely organized and methodical, be exceptionally driven and passionate about achieving excellence in your work, have a professional attitude and demeanor, and have great personal style. Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills are a must both within the team and with high-end clientele.
Responsibilities include :
Office Manager Duties
- Business license and insurance management.
- Manage physical and computer filing systems.
- Manage phone communications.
- Office scheduling.
- Office supplies.
- Manage subscriptions and affiliations.
- Project tracking and data entry.
- Assist with facilities.
- Client services.
- Manage Principal’s schedule and travel arrangements.
- Assist with marketing and PR inquiries and needs.
- General Principal and office assistance.
- Manage all purchasing and goods procurement for interior design projects.
- Coordinate shipping, deliveries, and installations.
- Coordinate product returns as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule contractor installation work as needed.
- Enter all scheduling information in project tracking software.
- Enter and manage all vendor information.
- Weekly status reporting.
- Coordinate with Bookkeeper regarding vendor payments as needed.
- Liaise with vendors and contractors to ensure they are providing goods and services as needed.
- Liaise with design team as needed.
Desired skills and experience :
- 2 years product procurement experience
- Experience in the Interior Design industry preferred.
- Extremely organized and methodical.
- Demonstrated innovation and use of organizational and procedural systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to juggle many tasks at once while maintaining sense of calm.
- Must be proficient with Apple Quickbooks, able to work on APPLE platform, Studio Webware experience a plus.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and incredibly organized.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to deliver fast paced information and reports when required.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent people person, even in high pressure environment.
- Bookkeeping experience a plus.
- Exceptionally driven and passionate about achieving excellence in your work.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Have great personal style.
Inquiries must email their introductory letter, resume and references to email@example.com with the subject line Office Manager / Expeditor. Qualified candidates will be responded to promptly. Compensation commensurate with experience.