Robin Colton Studio offers concierge service to its clientele and is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Bookkeeper.
Responsibilities include :
- Maintain general ledger (Quickbooks) and closing books; accounts payable; accounts receivable; prepare monthly reconciliation and financial statements; assist with establishing and managing client budgets.
- Develop reports to assist Principal Designer with business and finance management.
- Calculate sales tax each month and prepare records for Accountant quarterly.
Desired skills & experience :
- 5 years experience as a bookkeeper.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be proficient with Apple Quickbooks, able to work on APPLE platform, Studio Webware experience a plus.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and incredibly organized.
- Able to multi-task and have strong time management skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to deliver fast paced information and reports when required.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent people person, even in high pressure environment.
Inquiries must email their introductory letter, resume and references to email@example.com with the subject line Bookkeeper. Qualified candidates will be responded to promptly. Compensation commensurate with experience.